We are happy to announce the addition of the following Boys’ Love (BL) titles* from Shusuisha Inc.:
- Milk ga Dechau -Bunsatsuban- by Matsubi Ichihana
- Inma no Table Manners by Enuko Kuroki
- Gohoubi Chikubi by Ikegami Shogo
- Lecture Zone by Kiriko Higashizato
- Tsumasaki kara Ai Sarete by Noda Matsumoto
- Oshiri wo Satsuei Sareru Koto ni Narimashita by Haruna Takayama
- Boku Senzoku Hero ～Hero wa Ecchi na Himitsu wo Motte imasu!～ by Ima Kimura
* English titles and release dates to be announced later.
Fans can read the first chapter of these Shusuisha BL titles for free. Subscribers to futekiya will have access to the full volumes as well as other BL manga titles published by Shodensha Publishing Co., Home-sha Inc., Parsola Inc., Julian Publishing, Thirdline, Group Zero, MUGENUP Inc., swamp, KAIOHSHA, EIWA Publishing, Media Soft Ltd., futurecomics Co., Ltd., Tokyomangasha, DOGENZAKA SHOBO, TAIYOHTOSHO, TORICO, COMPASS Inc., Libre Inc., TOSUISHA Co.,Ltd., Shonengahosha, and independent BL artists in the futekiya Library.
About futekiya: BL manga subscription
In 2018, futekiya began as a Boys’ Love manga news and culture website operated by FANTASISTA, INC., a CG/VR production studio based in Tokyo, Japan. futekiya transformed into a budding global distributor of officially licensed BL manga in 2019.
futekiya launched as an online subscription service for officially licensed BL manga on July 8, 2019. Determined to connect fans around the world with English-translated BL legally and conveniently, futekiya empowers readers to support creators and the manga industry.
Readers who subscribe to futekiya and pay a flat monthly fee of $6.99 will have access to our expanding library of English-language manga. To subscribe, please go to read.futekiya.com and create an account.