To celebrate the Second Anniversary of futekiya, we are extending our Discount Campaign until August 4, 2021 JST!
Get 50% OFF all our Plans!
- Registered Users (as of 8 July 2021) who will be subscribers through this offer!
- Past and first-time subscribers are eligible for this offer as long as they subscribe during the campaign period.
- Offer valid until
28 July, 20214 August, 2021!
- Current subscribers cannot use this discount. The discount is only for Registered Users without a subscription. Even if you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to resubscribe until your current subscription expires.
- As this is a subscription contract, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be billed accordingly until you cancel your subscription.
- You will be billed the regular subscription plan fee when your subscription is renewed.
- This offer is only available during the campaign period.
About futekiya: Read what you love
In 2018, futekiya began as a Boys Love (BL) manga news and culture website operated by FANTASISTA, INC., a CG/VR production studio based in Tokyo, Japan. futekiya transformed into a budding global distributor of officially licensed BL manga in 2019.
futekiya launched as an online subscription service for officially licensed BL manga on July 8, 2019. Determined to connect fans around the world with English-translated BL legally and conveniently, futekiya empowers readers to support creators and the manga industry.
Readers who subscribe to futekiya and pay a flat monthly fee of $6.99 will have access to our expanding library of English-language manga. To subscribe, please go to read.futekiya.com and create an account. More information is in our guide.