Ikebukuro, Japan – futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is excited to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from KAIOHSHA:
- Kedamono Arashi by Morry Kuroi
- Kedamono Arashi ―Hug Me Baby!― by Morry Kuroi
- Kedamono Arashi ―Kiss Me Baby!― by Morry Kuroi
- The Downstairs Resident Is Mr. Fudanshi Volumes 2-4 by Chihaya Kuroiwa
- Bitch na Neko wa Himitsu ni Shippo wo Yurasu by Mio Tennohji
- Nakaseteyaruyo Yankee-kun by Nozomu Hiiragi
- Sore wa Tabun Kyuuai by Iroha Megu
- Perfect Propose by Mayo Tsurukame
- Hoshino Doubutsu-en Koimonogatari Volumes 1-2 by Koyama
- Ashita, Okitara Kimi wa by Dento Hayane
- Kokokara wa Off Reco de by Dento Hayane
- BEAST OF BLOOD by Anji Seina
- Saiyaku ni Shite Madowazu Volumes 1-2 by Shimaji
*English titles and release dates to be announced later.
Fans can read samples of these KAIOHSHA BL titles for free. Subscribers to futekiya will have access to the full volumes as well as other BL manga titles published by Shodensha Publishing Co., Home-sha Inc., Parsola Inc., Julian Publishing, Thirdline, Group Zero, MUGENUP Inc., swamp, KAIOHSHA, EIWA Publishing, Media Soft Ltd., futurecomics Co., Ltd., Tokyomangasha and independent BL artists in the futekiya Library.
About futekiya: BL manga subscription
In 2018, futekiya began as a Boys’ Love manga news and culture website operated by FANTASISTA, INC., a CG/VR production studio based in Tokyo, Japan. futekiya transformed into a budding global distributor of officially licensed BL manga in 2019.
futekiya launched as an online subscription service for officially licensed BL manga on July 8, 2019. Determined to connect fans around the world with English-translated BL legally and conveniently, futekiya empowers readers to support creators and the manga industry.
Readers who subscribe to futekiya and pay a flat monthly fee of $6.99 will have access to our expanding library of English-language manga. To subscribe, please go to read.futekiya.com and create an account. More information is in our Guide.